Domino Federal Credit Union is currently taking applications for a Part-Time MSR 1 position.
MEMBER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE I JOB DESCRIPTION
Perform transactional duties to serve members by receiving or paying out funds with high accuracy. Maintain accurate transactional records. Provide cash receipt and payment services in accordance with Domino Federal Credit Union policies and procedures.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, providing a variety of paying and receiving functions for members in person, via phone, and through the mail, including processing deposits, withdrawals, transfers, loan payments, cashiers’ checks, money orders, and cash advances. Balances each day’s transactions and verifies cash totals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Greet and welcome members to the credit union in a courteous, professional and timely manner, providing prompt, accurate and efficient member transactions.
• Receives and directs members and telephone calls.
• Receive share drafts/checks and cash for deposit to accounts, verify amounts, examine share drafts/checks for proper endorsement, and enter deposits into Portico. As well as consumer loan, home loan and credit card payments, and ensure accuracy when posting to Portico.
• Pay out money after verification of signatures and member balances.
• Place holds on accounts for uncollected funds.
• Process cash advances, cashiers’ checks, and money orders.
• Complete stop payments, ACH orders, Wire Transfers and Western Union transactions.
• Monitors cash deposit amounts for Currency Transaction Reporting.
• Assist with mail transactions as needed.
• Check night depository bags and record proper information.
• Balance cash drawer at the end of the shift and compare total amounts to Portico generated balance sheet. Balance checks received in Portico to Branch Capture totals.
• Research and resolve discrepancies. Report any discrepancy to the teller supervisor and / or branch manager.
• Scan daily work and perform such other teller functions that might be needed from time to time, and assist others to complete tasks and work assignments.
• Admit members to safe deposit vault for safe deposit box access.
• Process credit union statements, account activity, and check copies at member’s request.
• Answer member questions regarding debit card limits and PIN’s.
• Process Harland Clarke check orders and Instant Issue Debit Cards.
• Ensure that teller station is properly stocked with forms, supplies, brochures, etc.
• Report to work on time and as scheduled.
• Attend meetings as required.
• Other duties as assigned.
To apply come by one of our locations and fill out an employment application OR email resumes to email@example.com .
**Domino Federal Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against a job applicant or an employee based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, disability or genetic information.**