Valuable Services available at Domino Federal Credit Union:
- Savings – earn monthly dividend
- Checking accounts – earn monthly dividend
- Free VISA Debit Card *
- $300 overdraft protection *
- On line banking and free bill pay *
- Christmas Club accounts – earn monthly dividend
- Share Certificate – earn monthly dividend
- Individual Retirement Accounts – Insured by NCUSIF up to $250,000
- VISA credit cards – Download –> Credit Card Disclosure *
- Personal Loans
- 24 Hour Telephone Access RITA (903)794-7482
- Real Estate Loans (NMLS #469342)
- Vehicles Loans
- ATV’s, RV’s, Recreational Loans
- Direct Deposit of Payroll & Retirement
- Money Orders
- Mobile Banking App
MEMBERS Auto & Homeowners Insurance Program
You trust Domino Credit Union to provide you and your family with quality products and services to meet your financial needs. We’ve joined with a dedicated team of insurance professionals to bring you the MEMBERS® Auto & Homeowners Insurance Program.
- The MEMBERS Auto & Homeowners Insurance Program is the property and casualty coverage solution preferred by credit unions and their members.
- Access convenient e-service, pay your bill or make changes to your policy, even report a claim.
- Receive fast, easy access to claims service 24 hours a day.
- Obtain a free, no-obligation quote or locate an agent at the local sales office.
The MEMBERS Auto & Homeowners Insurance Program is made available by CUNA Mutual Insurance Agency, Inc. and underwritten by leading insurance companies. To the extent permitted by law, applicants are individually underwritten; not all applicants may qualify. Discounts are not available in all states and discounts vary by state. A consumer report from a consumer reporting agency and/or motor vehicle report will be obtained on all drivers listed on your policy where state regulations allow. The insurance offered is not a deposit and is not federally insured or guaranteed by your credit union.
Call for information on these and other services to meet your financial needs.
TruStage Health Insurance – Affordable Health Insurance Made Easy
Let the TruStage Health Insurance Program simplify your search. Learn more today!
With your membership, the TruStage Health Insurance Program makes it simple to find the right plan for you.
- Designed for credit union members
- Dedicated experts to help you understand and choose health coverage wisely
- Tools to compare plans and identify financial assistance
Online or over the phone, TruStage Health Insurance Program with GoHealth, gives you access to licensed agents who can help you make an informed decision.
Find Your Plan! Visit TruStageHealth.com or call toll-free 1-888-416-2166.
The TruStage™ Health Insurance Program is made available through TruStage Insurance Agency, LLC and GoHealth LLC. GoHealth LLC is licensed to sell nationwide and operates in all states with the exception of Massachusetts, Hawaii, Vermont and Rhode Island.TruStage Insurance Agency, 2014 All Rights Reserved. The insurance offered is not a deposit and is not federally insured or guaranteed by your credit union.